Northumberland Minor Lacrosse’s RTA program begins April 19th! Register now!
Spots are limited! Your spot will not be secured until registration is completed and payment is made in full. The first 50 NEW PLAYER REGISTRATIONS will receive a FREE LACROSSE STICK!
Please read this entire message as there are a few things we need each parent to do before we are allowed to have the kids on the floor.
- Ensure you have sent your email money transfer with your child’s name and division ie U9, U15 etc in the message section to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you carried over your fees from last season, please send an email with your child’s name and division to email@example.com requesting the money that is carried over from last season be used.
- For Peewee/Bantam/Midget REP – $150 association fee
- For House League/Tyke and Novice REP see below:
U5 (2017/2018) – Saturdays Early Bird: $120/Regular: $150
U7 (2015/2016) – Saturdays Early Bird: $170/Regular: $200
U9 (2013/2014) – Saturdays Early Bird: $220/Regular: $260
U11 (2011/2012) – Tuesdays Early Bird: $220/Regular: $260
U13 (2009/2010) – Tuesdays Early Bird: $220/Regular: $260
U15 (2007/2008) – Tuesdays Early Bird: $230/Regular: $260
U17 (2005/2006) – Tuesdays Early Bird: $230/Regular: $260
***EARLY BIRD PRICING ENDS APRIL 1ST***
- Officially register using the google link attached here: https://forms.gle/toEwGta9bU7ePGD58
- Officially register using the sportzsoft link below (sorry, it’s for insurance purposes). Everyone will be registering here for TRY LAX as it is the only option available, there is a drop down menu in the Try Lax registration where you can choose, REP, Houseleague or TRY LAX. Unfortunately, only one registration per person is allowed in the system for Try Lax, so if you have already registered for the Free Try Lax and wish to also register for the season, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
- Review the Equipment List
- Review the COVID19 rules in place for the program.
- Helmet & Mask
- Shoulder Pads
- Elbow Pads
- Running shoes
- Jock/Jill (wear to the arena)
- Individually marked and full water bottle (water fountains are not open at this time).
All floor time will be run out of Baltimore Recreation Centre, 23 Community Centre Rd. Baltimore, ON
It is imperative that all COVID guidelines are followed in order to ensure that we can continue to run the program without interruption. A failure to follow any of the guidelines could result in the program being shut down.
Prior to entering the building:
- Complete the following self-assessment: COVID-19 school screening (ontario.ca)
- We are asking that only one parent or guardian will be permitted into the building with their player. Please only bring siblings if absolutely needed.
- There will be a limit of 20 players and four coaches on the floor at a time
- Attend approximately 10 to 15 minutes prior to the scheduled floor time. If you arrive prior to that you can wait in your vehicle until 15 minutes before your player’s scheduled floor time.
- Masks must be worn while entering the building. Players can take theirs off when they put their helmets on however spectators must keep theirs on at all times
While in the building :
- Everyone is to remain 6 feet apart at all times and sit or stand at designated spots
- Players will have access to changerooms which they can use to dress before going on the floor, however, we recommend coming already dressed.
- Coaches will manage required physical distancing while the players are on the floor. There will not be any physical contact.
- After the session is over, everyone is asked to immediately exit the building, no loitering.
- Note also there there is no ball throwing in the hallways
All registrations are subject to Northumberland Minor Lacrosse’s Refund Policy which can be found on our website www.northumberlandlacrosse.com
I want to thank everyone for their patience and understanding during the start-up of the 2021 season, we are dealing with a lot of unknowns and the NMLA board is trying our best to run a normal season. If there should be another lockdown in the near future, we will postpone the season until it is safe again to resume.