Northumberland Minor Lacrosse’s RTA program begins JULY 12TH!
Spots are limited! Your spot will not be secured until registration is completed and payment is made in full.
lease read this entire message as there are a few things we need each parent to do before we are allowed to have the kids on the floor.
- The Season will run from July 12th – August 19th (6 weeks)
- Sessions will be 1 hour in length
- Days of Plays/Fees have changed, for those that have already paid in full, a REFUND of $50 will be sent to you in the next week via Etransfer.
- CAM MILLIGAN of the Cobourg Kodiaks (MSL), and Rochester Night Knighthawks (NLL) will be running our House league Program. He will be on site every day, and for every age group, facilitating our House League Program. Cam brings a wealth of professional lacrosse experience to the NMLA, and with him we will provide a safe and fun return to lacrosse in Northumberland! We hope you will all be as happy as we are that he is a part of our team!
- We are still in need of Volunteers to help Coach, while we have Cam facilitating, each team will also need an individual coach to help them along. If interested please reply to this email.
- There are still a few FREE STICKS to give away to NEW REGISTRATIONS! So don’t delay!REGISTRATION: (Only if you haven’t done so already)1.) Ensure you have sent your email money transfer with your child’s name and division ie U9, U15 etc in the message section to email@example.com
2.) If you carried over your fees from last season, please send an email with your child’s name and division to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the money that is carried over from last season be used.NEW FEES/DAYS OF PLAY:
U5 (2017/2018) – Thursdays $70
U7 (2015/2016) – Mondays $120
U9 (2013/2014) – Wednesdays $170
U11 (2011/2012) – Thursdays $170
U13 (2009/2010) – Monday or Wednesday $170
U15 (2007/2008) – Monday or Wednesday $170
U17 (2005/2006) – Monday or Wednesday $170
3.) Officially register using the google link attached here: https://forms.gle/toEwGta9bU7ePGD58
4.) Officially register again (sorry) for insurance purposes here (everyone will be registering for the TRY LAX option as it is the only one available, unfortunately only one registration per person is allowed in the system for Try Lax, so if you have already registered for the Free Try Lax and wish to also register for the season, please email email@example.com for help.
5.) Review the Equipment List
.) Review the Refund Policy
- Helmet & Mask
- Shoulder Pads
- Elbow Pads
- Running shoes
- Jock/Jill (wear to the arena)
- Individually marked and full water bottle (water fountains are not open at this time).
All field time will be run either in Baltimore or Cobourg, exact location TBDREFUND POLICY
All registrations are subject to Northumberland Minor Lacrosse’s Refund Policy which can be found on our website www.northumberlandlacrosse.com
Again, I want to thank everyone for their patience and understanding.
Here’s to a great 2021 Season!